photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts






My love for the beach is something I talk about all the time, but I swear as I get older it gets harder and harder for me to accept that summer is over. Growing up my family spent every summer in a beach town about an hour away from Boston. I loved spending my days swimming in the ocean, splashing in the tidal pools ,and going to bed with sandy toes and salt covered hair.

My parents now live full time in the house that used to be our beach house. I suffer from severe jealousy that they get to wake up every morning, whether it be summer, spring, winter or fall, and look at the ocean. 

This past weekend I went home for one last warm (it wasn't even that warm) walk on the beach. I felt the sand at my toes, the wind on my face, and the perfect serenity that surrounds our beautiful beach. As I sit here, on this Tuesday in October, I can't help but dream of the perfect days spent this past summer with a book in hand, relaxing on a beach chair, with not a care in the world. 

Only eight more months until my pure happiness is back, and I am complete again.
Looking at pictures will have to do until then!

Top: J.Crew, old (Similar Style)
Denim: J.Crew (On Sale!)
Flats: J.Crew, old (similar style here and here)
Sunglasses: Fendi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover