photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Lusting Leather

Faux Leather is super in this season and I have to say that although I was originally pretty skeptical, I have become a fan. Leather is the perfect touch to any outfit, especially if you are trying to transition from work clothes to going out clothes.

These pieces are all really affordable and because I've done some window shopping recently and tried them on (lets be real, I've purchased most of them) I can say that they're also really comfortable! 

1. Old Navy Leather Pocket Dress 
2. Lauren Conrad Circle Skirt 
3. J.Crew Factory Leather Trim Skirt 
4. J.Crew Factory Leather Pant 
5. Madewell Pocket T-Shirt Dress 
6. Old Navy Leather Trim Zip Cardigan 
7. Lauren Conrad Faux Leather Leggings 
8. LOFT Leather Sleeve Tee 
9. Nordstrom KUT From The Kloth Vest 
10. Ann Taylor Leather Sleeve Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover