photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day TEN: Love, Love, Love!

Today is day TEN of the Ms. CourtneyLeighB Challenge

Thanks to all of you who participated and took each new day as a separate challenge to overcome. The theme of our final day is to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

My goal throughout this entire challenge was to remind my readers of the simple things in life that we can all take for granted. We have learned to meditate and be peaceful, to get up early and start our day off strong, to be kind, to break old habits and start new ones, to give thanks, to forgive and forget, to never be afraid, and to organize. 

I really wanted to incorporate my values, thoughts, beliefs, and dreams into this ten day challenge to not only inspire and challenge ya'll, but to also let you get to know me a little better. I hope that through reading my posts and hearing some of my stories you have, in some way, resonated with this challenge and tried to incorporate it into your life. 

The last day is simple. I wanted to end on a high note, but also to challenge you to do something you may not think to specifically "do."

Love. Love your family, love your friends, love your enemies, because life is short, and can be taken from us in a moment's notice. There is no time for hate, for anger or for resentment. One of my favorite quotes is what I think of when I think of the meaning of love.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

Thank you so much for reading, for sharing, and for all the kind words about the Ms. CourtneyLeighB Challenge. I have loved sharing my thoughts with you each day and I can't wait to see what is ahead on my blogging journey! 

xo,
Courtney Leigh

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover