photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall Roundup

Fall is one of those seasons that I always forget that I love. When fall comes around I am usually still morning summer and forget about all the fun things that come with the fall season! Here is a roundup of some of my favorite things to do during the fall, as well as a couple things I'm lusting over this October!

#1: Pumpkin Picking! I LOVE picking out the perfect pumpkin each year and carving it. Last year I monogrammed my pumpkin (anyone surprised?) This year my roommates and I are planning to do something different then the normal carving of the Jack- O'Lantern, so check back next week for more on that! 

If you're looking for a fun place near Boston to pick out some pumpkins and grab a delicious lunch you have to try Volante Farms in Needham,MA! 

Sweater: LF, old (Similar Style)
Denim: American Eagle (These are SO comfortable)
 Sunglasses: Gucci
Necklace: old, but Bauble Bar has tons of similar options

You know the monogramming obsession has gotten bad when you do this...

#2. Make some mouth watering fall treats! Here are a few recipes I've found on Pintrest that I can't wait to try!
Candy Corn Bark (Courtesy of the amazing Mix & Match Mama



#3. Drink a PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE! Those who mock the pumpkin spice latte trend clearly haven't tasted the amazingly delicious drink. Don't get me wrong, I am definitely a PSL gal, but almost five bucks for a small drink can hurt the bank day after day. Check out this cool article about how to make your own Pumpkin Spice Latte from home! 

#4 Decorate your house or apartment with some affordable fall decor! 



#5. Dress for the occasion! One thing I REALLY love about fall is all the great clothes!! These are some of my favorite fall pieces I'm lusting over right now!
I have three different versions of this scarf and I LOVE it


I have been living in this vest


These are my new FAVORITE booties! So comfortable! 


I practically cried when I saw this in store. I have a serious obsession with Vineyard Vines Shep Shirts. The BEST sweatshirt for fall! 



I hope you've enjoyed my fall roundup!
As always, thanks for reading! 



Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover