photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Monday, October 20, 2014

Nailed it!

Those who know me know that I ALWAYS have my nails done. Every two weeks, like clockwork, I have a fresh coat painted on. After reading the fabulous Kelsey Murray's Blog I was introduced to Julep polishes. Although I tend to always go to get my nails done, I still LOVE bringing my own colors and experimenting with tones that the salon may not have, so Julep was right up my alley! 

Julep is a Powered By Girlfriends program that takes a percentage of their proceeds and gives back to organizations such as the Malala Fund, Girl Up, and the Washington Anti-Trafficking Response. 

Julep has TONS of amazing colors as well as a unique Plie Wand that allows for control and precision when painting your nails. 

I put together a list of my favorite Julep colors. I couldn't pick just one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover