photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The graphic tee reinvented.

A graphic tee does not necessarily mean you are going to the gym, bumming it for the day, or out of clean clothes. Pairing a comfy tee shirt with jeans or leggings is one of my style staples! I love having a bunch of different tees to mix and match and even dress up with a blazer on top, a statement necklace and heels. Here's a look at some adorable tees I'm currently lusting over. 
#1 ILY Couture #2 J.Crew #3Old Navy #4 ShopBop #5 Old Navy



Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover