photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

#BloggingEveryDamnDay #MsCourtneyLeighBChallenge


           I love many things including fashion, interior design and a really good manicure, but my friends and especially my family are at the top of my list and cherished the very most. Because this blog is new, and because most of my followers right now ARE my friends and family, I’m talking directly to YOU.

            Over the summer I was inspired by Yoga Girl and participated in her 21 Day Challenge. Over the course of 21 days she challenged her 900,000+ followers to do things such as break a bad habit, feel better about themselves, make their dreams come true, or let go of something that was weighing heavily on their mind. Throughout her 21 days she was continuing to do yoga and referred to it as #YogaEveryDamnDay, followed with the concept of the day that she was hoping to inspire her followers to do.

            I have decided to do my own version of this challenge, and incorporate my values, thoughts, beliefs, and dreams into a ten day challenge known as #BloggingEveryDamnDay, followed with my own challenges and goals to set.

            Follow along with me, and join in on the fun! Thanks for reading, supporting and believing! Love you all!



Check back soon for an update on #BloggingEveryDamnDay #DayONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover