photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day ONE: Meditate

            Today is the first day in my Ms. CourtneyLeighB Challenge and the goal of today is to meditate. I’m not exactly a yoga doing, namaste acting, “zen” person on a day to day basis. I’m always moving and continuously talking, but those who do know me know that when I put my mind to something I do it. So today, I’m challenging you (and myself) to take some time, reflect on your day, on yesterday, on last week, on your childhood… whatever you want. Just take some time and think. No phones, no computer, and no distraction. Just be alone with your thoughts. Set some intentions for the week and build some goals. Remember that it’s not about having time, it’s about making time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover