photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Monday, September 22, 2014

J.Crew Factory Does It Again

This past weekend my roommates and I put the finishing touches on our new apartment, went to the BC vs. Maine football game, and took a quick trip to the J.Crew factory. The factory is one of my favorite places to go, because unlike many factory or outlet stores, J.Crew factory really holds up in comparison to the regular J.Crew stores. Their stuff is always well made and they have a great student/teacher discount (just show your ID at the register for 15% off). Whenever I go into a sale, I always ask myself "would I pay full price for this item, or am I only buying it because it is on sale?" I can honestly say that everything I picked up at J.Crew Factory on Sunday I would have paid full price for, it was all THAT good!
Shop my look below:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover