photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday Pick Me Up

So I wasn't going to post anything Christmas related until AFTER Thanksgiving, but I just can't help myself. I need a little Tuesday pick me up, and all these beauties are just screaming my name... Especially this Phillip Lim look alike bag for $88!!!!! 

Next Monday (December 1st) the blog will enter full blown Christmas mode with five days of gift guides that will knock your socks off!

And don't forget to check back tomorrow for a look at what Thanksgiving is like with Ms. CourtneyLeighB and see some family pics from previous years! I'm so SO excited to have some time off spent with all the ones that I love! 




Goodnight Macaroon Small Satchel Bag (Looks JUST like Phillip Lim bag!) 
L.L Bean Christmas Trees 
J.Crew Factory Vest (50% off!)
J.Crew Factory Union Suit (50% off!) 
J.Crew Factory Crepe Drop Waist Dress (50% off!)
J.Crew Factory Denim (50% off!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover