photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Saturday, November 29, 2014

It's Officially Christmastime!

Thanksgiving 2014 was a success! I'm still full three days later!

--

Today my family and I got our Christmas Tree and had so much fun decorating it while blasting Christmas music throughout the house!  

This wall of wreaths was so pretty! I wanted one for each door in my house! Decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite things to do! 

Who says wreaths are just for doors? ;)


Last Christmas Santa brought my siblings and I lots of Vineyard Vines goodies! Our dogs Hank and Holly make this picture look like something out of a catalog...


 Speaking of a catalog... Vineyard Vines asked for the rights to a photo my family and I took this summer wearing our favorite Shep Shirts and they put it in their catalog! We got it in the mail today!
How funny is that?


My mom always does the nicest job decorating our house for Christmas and making it look so beautiful! 

Monday is December 1st which means that my Lust Lists (aka Gift Guides) will be in full swing! I will be posting different gift guides every day for five straight days. If you're looking for ideas for all the people on your list you know where to stop by! 

There's plenty of gift guide idea's for everyone! 

I've made the perfect guides for the hostess, the guys in your life, the kiddos, the monogram lover as well as perfect stocking stuffers that will make holiday shopping a whole lot easier! 

See you MONDAY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover