photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Monday, November 10, 2014

Six Bedrooms that will make you want an upholstered headboard

Upholstered headboards are everywhere on Pinterest and I just LOVE them. After swooning over them for quite a few months, I decided to take the plunge and invest in one for my new apartment. I looked and looked and couldn't decide on a color, a size, a shape OR a place to buy one. I didn't want to get one that was too cheap, but I also didn't want to spend a fortune because I probably won't have the same size bed forever. I ended up getting one from Target and I absolutely love it. 

I got the Roma Tufted Wingback Headboard in the color slate, but there are TONS of different colors and styles to choose from. Below are just some of headboards I have come across throughout my Pinterest travels. To see more of my favorite home collection pieces you can look here.








Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

5 comments:

  1. aw man I knew I shouldn't have read this hehe, now I hate my bedroom (jokes) , we are living in renting accomodation and we can't decorate and it's driving me mad , thw wallpaper are blacks and it's just awful I need to move house lol. Great post xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the mirror in the second to last picture!

    xx Angie | http://thefashionfuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking at that headboard in the slate color. Do you feel like the color is more gray or blue? Some of the reviews are saying it is bluer than expected which is making me hesitate on getting it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly,
    I read those reviews too, but I am very happy with my headboard. In my bedroom I already have some grays in my curtains and rug, and also have a mirrored dresser, so I more just wanted something that would go well with my color scheme. I think the picture shown on target.com accurately displays what it really looks like. Shoot me an email and I'd be happy to send you a picture of my headboard!
    xx
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. Online Credit

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover