photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving Prep

Don't think for a second that I'm missing out on the Holiday Gift Guide blogger memo. Everyone's posting them, but for me, it's just a little too early. I've got lots of gift guides coming your way very soon, but first, let's get through Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. For my whole life, my mom has cooked Thanksgiving dinner for twenty, and in some years, fifty plus people (she's a saint!) I have always envied her ability to plan ahead, get everything set up perfectly, and prepare and serve a meal for so many people with no issues, disasters or stress. Like I said, she's a saint.

This year I'll be traveling to my parents house a few days before Thanksgiving, so I look forward to being able to help my Mom with some of the behind the scenes stuff like baking pies, setting the tables, and decorating the house. 

I wanted to do a post about some amazing recipes I have found on Pinterest over the past few weeks. This weekend I'm going to be going to a "friendsgiving" and my roommates and I are in charge of desserts. Looks like I know where to look for some amazing ideas! 

Here are just a few of my Thanksgiving favorites! I'm starving just looking at them! With Thanksgiving exactly one week away it's time to start planning (don't worry mom, I know you've had your menu set for weeks!) 

What are your turkey day favorites?


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover