photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Instagram Update

Okay, here's the deal. 
Every morning when I'm on the T riding along with my commuting "buddies" as I call them, I have the desire to post on Instagram. I'm usually sitting down and have the time, but don't have any photos or "lust lists" to put up because I have yet to do my blog post for the day. A couple different mornings I have, however, put up an inspirational quote and people seem to really like it. 

All of my family and friends know about my "quote book." Ahh the Courtney quote book. I whip it out all the time to try to bring clarity in moments of need as well as laughter in times of struggle. The many pages of my mint green spiral bound notebook have been filled with my favorite quotes from books, movies and Pinterest, as well as many song lyrics and thoughts of mine. I have been filling the pages of this notebook for almost two years and love being able to refer to it when I need a pick me up, some powerful motivation, or a reminder of my many blessings. 

So, a new tradition is going to be formed on @MsCourtneyLeighB! Each morning during the work week, I will put up a quote of some sort on my Instagram account. I will use the same hashtags each day so that my followers can see all of my many #WeekdayWordsFromCLB whenever they want! Cool, huh? It's like ya'll have a Courtney quote book of your very own! 

Check out today's #WeekdayWordsFromCLB and follow the fun! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover