photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Friday Ya'll!

TGIF! 

This week, unlike last week, has flown by! 

Every morning on my way to work I have been jamming on the T to this song

I have also been swooning over these pj pants all week long. 

I am getting super excited to have another perfect Thanksgiving break spent with all my cousins after reading this hysterical article

Have you seen this trailer. YUP.

I found that trailer when I was creeping on the internet. Have you ever creeped just a little too hard?

Have you heard of Baked By Melissa? They're amazing, and I'm thinking of ordering some of their Thanksgiving cupcakes to bring to my parents house next week! 

Nancy Frates gave an absolutely amazing Ted Talk about her son Pete, and ALS research.

In my opinion you can never have too many monograms. So this ring, this bracelet, and this necklace are definitely on my radar. 

Happy WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover