photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Look








The sweater, the turtleneck AND the booties are all on sale! You can also get 15% off the Kendra Scott earrings when you sign up for emails! 
--
This weekend went by way too fast!  On Friday afternoon my roommate and I got manicures and pedicures, which is my idea of a perfect start to any weekend. On Saturday I got a fun surprise in the mail from Old Navy (you know you have a shopping addiction when you forget you ordered stuff online and get excited when it magically appears outside your apartment door.) 

I am totally obsessed with this gray poncho sweater and have a feeling I'm going to be living in it all winter!

Happy Monday! 
xx


1 comment:

  1. Loving this look! I have recently discovered layering long sleeves under short sleeve ponchos and I am kicking myself for not discovering it sooner!
    https://classiccosmopolite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover