photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lara Casey

Lara Casey is the publisher and editor in chief of Southern Weddings as well as the founder of the "Making Things Happen" movement. Lara speaks on goal setting, faith, and how to make what matters happen.

Lara's book, Make it Happen: Surrender Your Fear. Take The Leap. Live On Purpose, comes out on December 30th and the more I read about Mrs. Casey and her amazing story, the more excited I am to read this book. 

Lara talks on her site about her "actions" and "words." Some of what she has to say really struck a chord with me, so I wanted to pass along some of the beautiful insight that she gives. 

                  

Oh my! I am utterly in love with this girl! Her words are so simple, yet so full of meaning. It is people like Lara Casey that give us all the momentum to keep going, to fight for what we want, and to walk towards our dreams. Thank you Lara, thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover