photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday Lusts

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like this week has been going by super slow. While I dream of the weekend and wish desperately that I was still in my bed, I figured I'd also gather up a list of some items I'm currently lusting over. If you're like me, and you'd had a hard week, it's time to indulge! 

Start off small by buying yourself a new nail polish! There's nothing better then having freshly painted and pretty nails! Here are some of my current favorites!




You could also pop on over to your local Bath & Body Works and try out all their new soaps, gels, lotions and mists! Their winter collections are all out and I've been dying to try some of the new scents. Sometimes doing something small for yourself like getting nicely wrapped and beautifully scented products can really turn your day (or week) around! Here are some scents to try! And the best part is that they're all under $15!
Holiday Traditions Collection (top & bottom row)
Foaming Hand Soaps (middle row)



No comment needed. Go get something from Starbucks. You'll feel better.



I have been OBSESSED with candles recently. I don't know why, but there's something about a pretty candle burning while you're making dinner or lounging around the living room that just screams winter time and serenity. These are some of my top picks for fun, adorable and divine smelling candles!
1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9.



Have you had a REALLY bad week? Like really bad? If so, I think it's time you head on over to GiGi New York. If you have been hiding under a rock for the past year and haven't visited one fashion blog or scrolled through Instagram, let me introduce you to a friend of mine. GiGi New York makes the most adorable bags, clutches, wallets and accessories! You can personalize all of their products (you know I'm always down for a good monogram) and they have TONS of colors and styles to choose from. Here are just some of my favorite GiGi New York products including the new Jenn Bucket Bag which Jenn from Haute Off The Rack created!
Splurge with some GiGi New York. Go on. You know you want to. Everybody else is doing it!






1 comment:

  1. Toffee nut lattes , just had one tonight simply amazing can not believe I have to wait a year for one though lol xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover