photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday: The Simplified Planner






--
Emily Ley is the leader of organization, the captain of keeping calm and carrying on and the seeker of a simpler life. Emily Ley is my hero, and here is why:

'The Simplified Planner is a beautiful, joyful agenda for busy women in all seasons of life. Designed minimally on purpose, its open pages serve as a fresh start every day. We believe margin matters, and our mission is to inspire women to organize, simplify, and carve white space for the good stuff of life. The daily edition covers 12 months (with one day per page and shared weekend pages) and features a wire-o binding and luxurious Mohawk Via paper.'

I seriously cannot recommend this planner enough! I love how organized it keeps me and how much I can fit on every page for each day/week! There is endless room for lists, scheduling, reminders, meal prep etc! I have included some of the "specs" to give ya'll more information, but be sure to check out Emily's site to see more adorable colors/patterns and accessories!

  •   6.75 x 9 inches (7.75 x 9" including binding)
  •   Beautiful, thick Mohawk Via paper
  •   Space for schedule, to-do, notes and dinner
  •   One day per page and shared weekend pages
  •   Hourly schedule spots from 6am - 9pm
  •   Full month views
  •   Inspirational quotes throughout
  •   Simple color on each page
  •   Gold colored, sturdy wire-o binding
  •   Hard, coated cover with gold foil detailing
  •   Protective gold corners
  •   Navy interior
  •   Pocket inside the front cover
  •   Colorful, sturdy mylar tabs
  •   Navy + gold keepsake box
  •   Imported


  • I have also shared some of my favorite accessories that I have paired with my planner to keep the creative juices flowing! Be sure to get your Emily Ley Simplified Planner in time for the New Year! #HowIsItAlready2017






    P.S.
    I know ya'll didn't think the Simplified Planner could get ANY better but... they now MONOGRAM! #ImInLove

     --

    And last but not least:
    Not only is Emily a total #GirlBoss with her Simplified Planner empire along with having THREE little babies, but she is also an author! Her new book, Grace Not Perfection, is super inspiring and gives great reminder that we are what we repeatedly do.

    'Somewhere along the way, we decided we wanted to do it all and do it all perfectly. We uphold the perfect image, raise perfect children, and chase perfect dreams on perfect journeys. But chasing perfect has left us exhausted and empty. By slowing down and making intentional choices to simplify, we can choose what matters and step off the hamster wheel. Grace Not Perfection is a life-giving standard that allows joy—real, flawed, messy joy— to find us in the beautiful mess of life.'


    I hope you enjoyed this Show & Tell Tuesday featuring the Emily Ley Simplified Planner!


    Follow me on Twitter
    Follow me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest!
    Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Pin It button on image hover