photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

JCREW Factory Finds







Sweater: J.Crew Factory // Pants: Paige Denim // Pumps: Ted Baker 
Jacket: old (similar) // Necklace: Three Hip Chicks

We all know I LOVE me some J.Crew and this sweater is no exception! It is the absolute perfect weight and works so well on its own, paired with a button down or with a jacket on top (as shown). Currently at J.Crew Factory you can get this sweater for $39.50! Yes, you heard that right! RUN to your local J.Crew factory because this amazing sweater is not only under $40, but it also comes in TEN different colors!

I have listed below the other colors that I'm definitely going to have to scoop up on my next factory haul!

Happy hump day, ladies! Thanks for stopping by!

 

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover