photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Monday, November 14, 2016

PINK PANTS PARTY!




Pants: Old Navy - sold out (similar here and here) // Top: J.Crew Factory // Heels: Ted Baker

HAPPY MONDAY! 
I figured these pants would be perfect to brighten up your Monday morning and give you some inspiration for a unique workweek outfit! These pants are unfortunately no longer available from Old Navy, but J.Crew has a pair that looks exactly like the ones shown in stock for 30% off!! 

I like to be honest with my readers and so I will say that I originally tried on the J.Crew version and because they weren't on sale at the time and I didn't want to spend too much money, I decided to look elsewhere. I then found a similar pair at Old Navy and I decided to jump on it and grab them while I could. While the Old Navy pair were significantly cheaper, I will say that they definitely stretched out and didn't wear as well as some of my other J.Crew work pants.

Now that the J.Crew version is one sale, and for 30%, off I would HIGHLY recommend you purchase them there! There are still a ton of sizes left and also a petite version available. 

I paired these pants with a simple oxford button down, but they would also look adorable with a chambray, a lace peplum like this one or even a striped boatneck tee. You will definitely be a showstopper in these adorable pants!

Have a wonderful week, my loves!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover