photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Apartment Tour
















Welcome to our adorable apartment! Any time I post pictures of my closet, my shoes or even my bedside table on Instagram I get lots of requests to see more, so here ya have it!

This apartment is fairly new for my two besties and I! We were in another place down the street for two years, but moved here in May and absolutely LOVE it! There is SO much more space, laundry in unit, awesome natural light, an open kitchen and most importantly bigger and better CLOSETS!

All of the furniture pieces in this little slice of heaven have been carefully and thoughtfully picked out by the three of us! We have gotten a TON off craigslist, facebook "yardsale" groups and on sale at places like Target, Homegoods and Marshalls. Just goes to show that you can decorate and make a place feel like "home" even on a budget! 

Have a great Tuesday! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover