photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

L.L Bean For The Win

My siblings and I always make fun of our mom for wearing her L.L Bean "uniform" shirts. She LOVES their comfy button down shirts and has them in about ten different colors. Now I know why! Sorry mom for teasing you!

After stopping by Covering The Bases, I fell in love with a Christmas tartan plaid button down that Krista had styled. Krista has since worn this soft, cozy and versatile top a few different ways, and has given me some great ideas for how to wear mine! 


I was practically skipping around my apartment last night when I took this shirt out of the package and put it on. My roommates definitely thought I was NUTS, but it's SOOOO comfortable! I will definitely be rocking this cozy little number all season long! 

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover