photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Sunday, December 28, 2014

A Perfect Christmas Vacation

The Christmas season always goes by so quickly! This year was filled with so many sweet memories, but I'm ready for a New Year, as well as a new ME! 

It has been so nice to be on vacation this week and home at my parents house with all the people I love!

On Christmas morning my brother dressed up as Santa and gave my nieces such a sweet surprise! When they were pulling into our driveway Santa happened to be leaving our house and walking back towards his Jeep sleigh! 

Santa and his dad getting suited up!

Santa waited patiently for his nieces to arrive and even remembered to mention the Elsa dress that he had brought to their house earlier that morning. They were SO stunned that Santa remembered what gift he had left for them seeing that he brings so many children so many different presents :) (There may have been some texting between elves to coordinate this interaction)


How cute is this?!

Santa brought me and my sisters Tieks. We are in LOVE with them! 

Santa also brought me an Emily Ley Simplified Planner! It is going to keep me organized as well as inspired in 2015! 


Being off work for a couple days allowed me to FINALLY be able to wear some jeans, puffy vests and all of my casual winter favorites! 
Old Navy Top // J.Crew Jeans (similar) // Tieks Flats // J.Crew Vest // Gap Scarf


Old Navy Sweater // Marley Lilly Blanket Scarf (similar) //  J.Crew Jeans (similar) // Tieks Flats


Old Navy Top // J.Crew Vest //  J.Crew Jeans (similar) // Vine Camuto Boots (Marshall's) // 
J.Crew Scarf // MZ Wallace Bag  

The best place to spend a Sunday morning reflecting on 2014 and preparing for the year ahead!

I could stay at the beach ALL day EVERY day during ANY season! It truly is my happy place.

This is how I like to watch Patriots games! On the couch, with an iced coffee in hand, hanging with my favorite people! 
Old Navy Sweater // Patriots Waffle Leggings (sold out, but I got them at Kohls) // Coffee- sold separately :)



I am so very thankful for all the happiness, love and good health my family and I experienced in 2014.  I'm ready to see the many new adventures 2015 will bring!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover