photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Basics that become essentials

Throughout the winter months, there are a few "essentials" that I can't live without. Whether it be for commuting to work, lounging on the weekends, or going out to dinner, having these pieces in your wardrobe surely won't disappoint!


The Blanket Scarf is my new favorite accessory! I just LOVE how warm and cozy it is, and how it totally completes any "boring" outfit! 
Over the weekend I paired my new Marley Lilly Blanket Scarf with an old pair of jeans and a gray sweater and it really make such a fun and cute Sunday look! 
--
The L.L Bean "wicked good" slippers will always be one of my favs! My mom has been wearing these for years, and last Christmas my parents got them for all of us kids! 
Four out of the six of us with our matching slippers! (Ignore my brothers' crazy PJ pants! HA!)
--
The Old Navy turtleneck has been on tons of fashion blogs this season, and for the price, I couldn't resist checking it out! It is the most soft and comfortable shirt I own and I honestly wish I could wear it everyday (and not receive funny looks.)
On this day I put my turtleneck under a chunky sweater and loved how it layered the look! 
--
The J.Crew Pixie Pant is one of the BEST work pants I've found. It's sneaky in that it looks crisp, clean, and professional, yet it's stretchy and comfortable and makes you feel like you're wearing sweatpants all day
As you can see I've worn this pant a bunch of different ways, and seriously should invest in another pair (maybe I'll try out the navy or gray ones!)
--
The Lulu Lemon Wunder Under Pant is one of those pants that just holds you right. It's not too tight around the waist, it's long enough in the legs (for us tall gals) and it washes really well, never dulling or pilling. Lulu makes so many great products for doing yoga hanging out and I really wish it was acceptable for me to wear my wunder pants to work each day. 
--
Longchamp tote bags are great for many reasons. One being that they're super lightweight, and easy to carry for long periods of time. The second being that they come in a zillion colors, and are easy to monogram ;). The third being that you can dry clean them, and they last forever! 
I've used my Longchamp bag so many times you'd think it would be all tattered and worn, but it still looks like new! This is my go to bag for everything (work, travel, shopping etc!)
--
Ooh the Chambray Shirt! I love you so much! This shirt has been a staple in my closet for two years now, and I wear it throughout all four seasons! 
As you can see, I have worn this shirt open with leggings and a tee, tucked into skirts for work, and paired with one of my favorite vests on top! It is the BEST!


Thanks for reading! 
xx
Courtney Leigh


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover