photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Friday, October 31, 2014

Swooning Over Dawlens












--

When I started this blog I took a leap of faith. I made a promise to myself that if I was going to do it I was really going to do it. No holding back, no pretending to be someone I'm not... just me, Ms. CourtneyLeighB!

So here I am, being myself and admitting that I have an addiction. I have an addiction to monogramming and I don't plan to do anything about it.

There is a level of personality and flair that comes with a monogrammed piece. It makes something ordinary, unique and puts your official "stamp" on it. When I was little, my sister-in-law gave me a tote bag with my monogram on it and I remember thinking it was so cool that it was specially made just for me. From there the obsession just took off! 

Dawlens creates hand-crafted and beautifully personalized gifts that are all stamped with love. This Etsy shop is quickly growing and becoming a "go to" for many. The products range from wine glasses, tumblers and coffee mugs, to hairbrushes, ornaments and key chains. With endless monogramming possibilities, this shop will not let you down.

The customer service and turn-around time for Dawlens is nothing short of sensational. Each item comes wrapped in cellophane and tied with a bow. Everything is put together perfectly and done just for you! Save yourself the anxiety this holiday season, shop from home, and give everyone on your list a gift that they will surely LOVE!

To see more of my Dawlens favorites you can look here. 

xo
Court

Special thanks to Lindsey from Dawlens for sponsoring this post. 

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover