photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Monday, October 27, 2014

Links of Wisdom

Dreaming of summer, gathering up all my "links" of wisdom and drinking a Starbucks passion tea. Man can I multitask! 
How badly do I wish I was here right now

1. Did you know Tory Burch came out with a book? Everyone's raving about it. I think this one's getting added to my Christmas list!

2. Speaking of Christmas... is it too soon to be speaking of Christmas...? If that's wrong, then I don't want to be right! Have you heard of elfster? My siblings and I use this for our secret santa exchange every year and it makes things so much easier. Elfster is an automated way to draw names for a gift exchange and it even notifies everyone in the group via email who they "picked." What's also great about it is that you can set restrictions. For example we have it set so that my brothers and their wives can't get each other (because it is a sibling secret santa), and we also can't get the same person we had last year! It's awesome! 

3. I've been thinking about doing a post about my closet and showing ya'll how I organize it. Any interests in seeing that?

4. While we're talking about staying organized has anyone heard of the Emily Ley simplified planner? I am swooning over it and can't WAIT to get one for 2015!

5.  Looking for a pick me up? Check out my Sayings board on Pintrest and you'll find all kinds of motivational inspiration!


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover