photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Summer OOTD Favorites

About a year ago I started sending my mom a picture of my outfit every morning as a joke. I would tell her over the phone or through text about the pieces I had put together, the bag I picked, the shoes I was sporting and do my best to explain what I had come up with each day. Until one day I said "I'll just take a picture in the mirror and show you." .... And the rest was history!

Apparently I'm not the only crazy girl taking OOTD's (outfit of the day) every morning. The silly selfie phenomenon has become a blogging staple and an Instagram fan favorite. 

I've decided (after a LOT of back and forth with my roommates, who finally convinced me to go for it) to share all my OOTD's with ya'll! 

I figured this would be a fun way to showcase my style and also share tips and tricks to putting together a complete outfit. I plan to do a roundup every few months of my outfit favorites, while also answering any questions people may have about where I got certain pieces, what my favorites are, how I mix and match etc!

So here goes! Here are my summer favorites! (Fall favorites will be coming soon!)


xoxo
Courtney Leigh


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover