photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Loft Cowl Neck Sweater














Sweater: Loft // Jeans: Zara // Crossbody: Rebecca Minkoff // Shoes: Cole Haan

Happy Monday (insert sad face here)
This sweater has been on repeat for the past few weeks. I absolutely love the color, the weight, the quality, the length... you name it, I love it! 

Remember last week in this post featuring my new fav skirt and scarf from the Loft when I said to be on the lookout for another 40% off sale before Christmas?... well, it's here! Head on over to the Loft to see so many of my recent favorites marked down to incredible prices! This sweater was originally $69 and now is only $41!

I hope ya'll have a great week! I can't wait for you to see Wednesday's post with J.Crew! You're gonna love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover