photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Sunday, December 18, 2016

J.Crew Blazer















Blazer: J.Crew // Top: Loft (old, similar) // Jeans: J.Crew // Heels: Jessica Simpson 
Bag: Tory Burch // Bracelets: Lily & Laura

Happy Monday! 

I've been so excited to share these photos with ya'll! 
This J.Crew blazer has become a closet staple of mine. I love how it can be worn so many different ways.  For these photos I dressed things down, but most recently I worn the blazer with black work pants and black heels at the office.

Right now is the BEST time to get clothes, shoes and accessories on sale. J.Crew is currently having a 40% off everything sale and the Loft is having a 50% off everything! I always sneak in a couple staples pieces this time of year as a little Christmas Gift to myself. How could I resist?!

Have a great week, ladies! I'm going to be putting up a couple more gift guides this week, so stay tuned!

Lots of love from Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover