photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Cashmere and White Denim












Sweater: Marshall's (similar) // Denim: Paige // Shoes: Jessica Simpson // Bag: Tory Burch

I wouldn't exactly categorize myself as a rule breaker, but when it comes to wearing white pants after Labor Day, I guess I am! These Paige Denim pants have been a staple in my closet for so long! They wear so well, never "bag out" and honestly can be used in every season. Unfortunately my cashmere sweater is from Marshall's, so it is not online, but there are tons of similar options at both Nordstrom and Bloomingdales! In my opinion cashmere is always a great investment. I would recommend  checking out the big department stores or even J.Crew during this time of year (when things go on super sale). Now is the time to find a cashmere sweater that you love and will wear all winter!

Have a happy Wednesday! We're halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover