photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Monday, December 14, 2015

White After Labor Day








Paige Denim //  Madewell Chambray // BCBG Pump // GiGi New York Clutch 


The secret is out! I wear white after Labor Day! I'm a rule breaker, I know!

The past couple weeks in Boston have been bizarre to say the least. Temps have been in the 50's and 60's consistently and Christmas is NEXT week!

This outfit is a favorite of mine because you can easily dress it up or down and still make it look classy and thought out. These pumps are not only weirdly comfortable (don't let the studs scare you) but are also an amazing dupe of a Valentino Pair. Like, an AMAZING dupe, am I right?!

If you are still on the hunt for the perfect holiday gift, GiGi New York will not let you down! This clutch was my very first item from them, and seriously one of the best gifts I have ever received. Although it is bright, it goes with everything and people swoon over it every time I carry it.

Make sure to check back later in the week because I am not only coming to you with MORE gift guides and holiday ideas, but I am also going to be doing a massive roundup of ALL my favorite OOTD's from 2015!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover