photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Holiday Party Look







Vince Camuto Dress (Marshalls) // Christian Louboutin Patent Pumps // Primark Tights 
Hermes Cuff // Ray Ban Sunglasses 

--

This holiday look was inspired by a dress that I originally saw at Bloomingdales, but couldn't justify purchasing because it was waaay too much money. So obviously I was so excited when I was at Marshalls a couple weeks ago and ended up finding one remarkably similar dress for a fraction of the price!

A gold shimmer dress paired with black tights and pumps is a classic look that will never go out of style.  Unfortunately this exact dress isn't online, but I linked some other awesome options below!

Similar Style One
Similar Style Two
Similar Style Three 
Similar Style Four

xx

1 comment:

  1. How amazing corporate holiday party ideas and looks! Thanks for the inspirations my friend. Choosing the holiday party dress is truly a difficult task. I always get help from my cousin that is a newbie fashion designer.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover