photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Monday, November 23, 2015

Monograms with Marley Lilly


 










J.Crew Stadium Cloth Cocoon Coat // J.Crew Factory Sweater // J.Crew Jeans- Similar here and here 
Ted Baker London Pumps (this year's version) // Michael Kors Watch // Ray Ban Sunglasses
Marley Lilly Monogrammed Bracelet c/o

---

As the winter quickly approaches I realized that I needed a new warm coat, but decided I wanted something different than my normal black puff coat.. So I obviously went to J.Crew and fell in love with this pink little number. I have had other J.Crew coats in the past, but was amazingly surprised when this "accent" coat was not only super warm but also especially well made. 

When it comes to accessories, I am the biggest sucker for soft pinks and ANYTHING monogrammed. Marley Lilly has been my go to for about three years now and let me tell you, they do NOT disappoint. ML's new site is incredible because you can put in your monogram, color and style onto the darling little piece you have your eye on and it gives you a preview of what it will look like. This gives you such confidence before going and buying a product that you cannot return. Another thing I love about Marley Lilly is how unbelievably fast they produce and ship their products. I have ordered custom items from other places in the past and waited weeks to a month for them to come in the mail.

If you are looking for the perfect unique and chic holiday gift, definitely head over to Marley Lilly and see all the adorable things they have! If you have any questions about any of their products feel free to Email me, because I most likely either already own it, or have it on my wish list! 

MsCourtneyLeighB's Marley Lilly Favorites
Spirit Jersey (I have FOUR of these! Obsessed!)
Shoe Bag (Great for commuting to work) 
Workout Tank (I get so many compliments on this)
Clutch (Matches with everything)
Key Chain (Makes it so easy to find your keys in your bag!)

MsCourtneyLeighB's Marley Lilly Wishlist
Satchel Duffel Bag
Herringbone Vest
Sweatshirt Tunic
Appalachian Pullover

xx
Love from Boston 

This post was brought to you in partnership with Marley Lilly, however all opinions remain my own. Thank you for supporting the retailers that support MsCourtneyLeighB. 

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover