photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Glam Station






A couple months ago I decided that my makeup table needed a little face lift. I went back and forth on whether or not I wanted to start completely fresh and buy all new stuff. or if I should shop around, see what else is out there, and decide exactly what it is that I'm looking for.

The vanity pictured is one that I have had for about four years now, and although is it simple, it has yet to let me down. One thing I love about it (besides the price tag) is how light it is. It makes for an easier time moving in and out of apartments and for when I want to clean (cause that happens about one a year) and want to be able to move it and get behind it. I didn't like the stool that came with it, so I found a fabulous chair from HomeGoods to replace it. Target has tons of similar chairs like the one I have!

I have had my eye on a GlamBox for a long time, and after a LOT of research and bopping around my local Marshalls and HomeGoods, I found an INCREDIBLE dupe, for more than half the price! The original GlamBox Petite goes for about $199. I found this look alike to store all my makeup, compacts, lotions and brushes for $60 at HomeGoods. Although it is not online, here is a very similar version, with a lower price tag like the one I got!

Next to my vanity I have a small stool that I use for a bunch of different things. Sometimes it is a mini bedside table, sometimes I put my drink or my iPhone to charge while I'm doing my makeup so they're out of the way, and sometimes it is a place for someone else to sit if I'm doing their hair or makeup. This stool looks identical to one I saw on One Kings Lane, but lucky for me, I have a crafty Aunt who made me a dupe! 

Inspirational Artwork: HomeGoods (other options here and here)
Makeup Mirror: Conair 
Perfume Tray: Kohls (other options here , here and here)
Mirrored Dresser: HomeGoods (other options here and here)

If you have any other questions about anything pictured, don't hesitate to reach out to me! Thanks a bunch for stopping by!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover