photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

J.Crew Shoe Guide



Boots
Left // Right
Booties
Left // Right
Pumps
Flats
Unique Shoes
Slippers

Well hello there, lovelies! So SO sorry for the hiatus, things have been crazy over here with the new job, but not to fear, I'm back just in time for the holidays! Lots of outfit ideas, wish lists and monogrammed EVERYTHING coming your way in the next few weeks!  
--
J.Crew has always been a favorite of mine, but in recent months they have significantly stepped up their shoe game. I mean, how adorable are all of these shoes, especially the textured, sparkled and funkier looking pairs! I'm seriously swooning over everything! 

One thing I love about J.Crew is their "personal shopper" service which is free to all card members. I go to my local store all the time and get assistance when it comes to picking out new pieces and deciding what would best work in my wardrobe.

Currently J.Crew is offering a promotion of 25% your purchase (that includes almost every pair of the shoes listed above!) with code NEWNEW as well as 30% off for cardmembers with code CARDSONLY 

You can sign up for a J.Crew card here. Trust me, it is worth it! 

A big shout out to SANTA on this post, because I seriously would love any of these adorable items under the tree!! :)


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover