photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Links Of Wisdom

Sometimes you just need a good cry. Not necessarily a bad, ugly, mess up all your eye makeup, weep, but just a nice cry. A way of emoting, let's call it.

YouTube is the place to look up all those sappy videos that make your heart go pitter-patter (I know this couple, and they are as incredible as they seem!)

There are so many videos that make you stop and realize just how blessed you are, and remind you to never take anything in life for granted. Each day is a special gift #TeamFrateTrain 

Re-watching videos like this give you the belief that anything in life is possible. 

The videos that really get me straight up ugly-gal-weeping, are when soldiers come home and surprise their families. I'm chocked up right now just typing this. Thank you for all that you do to protect our country #USA

This probably won't make you teary, but it makes me straight up depressed because I so badly wish I was still a Boston College undergrad & living the dream in Chestnut Hill #TakeMeToTheHeights

These definitely make me cry, but more than anything they fill my heart with complete and utter pride. BOSTON YOU'RE MY HOME. We are #BostonStrong and you CAN'T BREAK US.


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover