photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Treats via Pinterest!

Over the past few months weeks I have been scanning Pinterest for every amazing Christmas dessert recipe I could find. I gathered up a list of all the mouth watering treats I'm dying to try!

#1. Crazy For Crust's Peppermint Pie // #2. Raining Hot Coupon's Krispie Treat Christmas Trees //                  #3. Inspired Craft Idea's Christmas Cookie Bars // #4. eHow's Sea Salt Toffee // 
#5. Bru Crew Life's Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies // 
#6. Reluctant Entertainer's Peppermint Hot Fudge Bites // 
#7. Two Twenty One's Peppermint Chocolate Cookies // 
#8. I Save A to Z's Chocolate Donuts With Peppermint Glaze // 
#9. I Heart Naptime's Candy Cane Oreo Brownies //  
#11. Bru Crew Life's Peppermint Crunch Oreo Truffles // 
#12. Sally's Baking Addition's Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies // 
#13. La Peche Fraiche's Minted Macaroons // #14. Studio DIY's Gingerbread Donut Cookies // 
#15. Sally's Baking Addiction's Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow // 
#15. Roxana's Home Baking's Candy Cane Smore's

I apologize to all of you who are now at your desk at work starving just from looking at these photos, but a big thank you to all the amazing bloggers who have whipped up these divine recipes! 

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover