photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Monday, November 21, 2016

Old Navy Staples











Top: Old Navy // Vest: J.Crew // Jeans: Hello Caroline // Booties: Dolce Vita
Bag: MZ Wallace // Sunglasses: Ray Ban // Scarf: Old Navy

Happy Monday, babes!

Today I wanted to share with you my love for Old Navy! I have always had great luck there (I know some of you struggle) but I think it is due in part to my ability to find pieces that are transitional and simple. I don't necessarily rely on Old Navy for my cutting edge statement pieces, but I do use them as a resource for finding everyday staples to pair with the rest of my wardrobe! Take this green top and infinity scarf for example; On their own they are nothing special or out of the ordinary, but with a fun pair of jeans, a comfy and on-trend vest, and a beautiful tote, they help to complete and outfit and give a relaxed, but put together look!

Old Navy not only has great prices, but they are always having sales and deals! Another thing I love about Old Navy is that their website is linked with the Gap, Athletica and Banana Republic. Now when shopping online at all my favorite stores it is so simple. When you place items in your "cart" they all combine, making your checkout process so quick and easy!

The infinity scarf shown in these pictures comes in a bunch of different colors and also has matching hat and gloves. These would make GREAT gifts this holiday season for a yankee swap, for your bestie or for someone special whom you don't know exactly what to get them. You can't go wrong with hat, gloves and/or a scarf! Everyone loves them!

Have a great week, my girls! Looking forward to bringing LOTS of new looks your way along with some great gift guides and holiday inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover