photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Warm Layers

Lulu Lemon Pants // Lulu Lemon Shirt // Patagonia Fleece // J.Crew Vest 
L.L Bean Boots // Necklace One // Necklace Two // Ray Ban Sunglasses // Dawlens Water Bottle

So the weather the last couple days has not exactly been the typical January/February temps that this Boston girl is used to, but I am DEFINITELY not complaining!

The puffer coat is currently being pushed to the back of my closet, and the fun layers are being brought to the front #YAY

This past weekend in New Hampshire I recreated this outfit and it was seriously so perfect for the ever-changing weather. I added some chunky fingerless gloves and a pom pom hat and was loving the comfort-chic look! 

Have a great Monday, sweethearts!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover