photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Casual Yet Cute Comfort

Old Navy Dress // Old Navy Sweater // MZ Wallace Tote // Marshalls Booties (similar)


Let me start by saying, THANK THE LORD that it is Thursday. I feel like we are slowly but surely making our way to the long weekend and that we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it hasn't been an easy ride #amiright #thisweekhasbeentheworst #ineedsomeserioussleep

Okay, I'm done ranting via hashtags, and am ready to discuss this amazing swing dress from Old Navy. I purchased their short sleeved black swing dress over the summer and seriously wore it nonstop to work with different shoes, necklaces etc, so you bet your booty I was pretty ecstatic when I saw that they had a long sleeved version with an adorable paisley pattern for under $35. Sign. Me. Up.

Also, if you are looking for the perfect tote bag for winter, MZ Wallace is an up and coming company you should definitely check out. Their bags are so comfortable. I know that sounds weird, but hear me out... Sometimes you get a tote bag that is so stiff and bulky that you go to pick it up with nothing even in it and it still feels like there's a free weight just floating around in there. MZ Wallace makes super soft and durable bags which are perfect for travel because they collapse really small!

What are ya'll up to this weekend?!
I'm going to make an attempt to learn how to ski in New Hampshire this weekend. Haha, I'm laughing just typing that sentence. We'll see how it goes!

As always, thanks for reading along, my sweethearts! Ya'll are awesome! 
xx

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover