photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Marley Lilly






Blanket Scarf c/o

 Marley Lilly for the win, once again! 

So so excited to announce to you all that now through Sunday Marley Lilly is giving away a free blanket scarf with every $100 purchase! As mentioned in my post earlier this week, I am obsessed with all things Marley Lilly, especially their blanket scarves, so I am ecstatic about this promotion! 

While I love Black Friday and all the madness of the Christmas season, I am ready to shop from the comfort of my bed this year. Thanksgiving got the best of me and I now have a horrible cold, so I'm pretty excited that ML has so many great new items to choose from, and an added incentive of being able to pick from one of the three blanket scarves shown above. Also, be sure to keep an eye out on Cyber Monday, because Marley Lilly is continuing the fun and coming in hot with some more fun surprises!

What are ya'll up to this weekend? I'm getting a mini wreath for the front of my car tomorrow (YUP, I'm that person) and helping my mom decorate the house for CHRISTMAS. I can't WAIT! 

If you missed this week's earlier post about Marley Lilly, I included below some of my favorite picks as well as my wish list items! Any of these would make perfect holiday gifts for those hard to buy for gals on your list!

MsCourtneyLeighB's Marley Lilly Favorites
Spirit Jersey (I have FOUR of these! Obsessed!)
Shoe Bag (Great for commuting to work) 
Workout Tank (I get so many compliments on this)
Clutch (Matches with everything)
Key Chain (Makes it so easy to find your keys in your bag!)

MsCourtneyLeighB's Marley Lilly Wishlist
Satchel Duffel Bag
Herringbone Vest
Sweatshirt Tunic
Appalachian Pullover

Love from the South Shore,
xx
Courtney

This post was brought to you in partnership with Marley Lilly, however all opinions remain my own. Thank you for supporting the retailers that support MsCourtneyLeighB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover