photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Style & Girl Power



If you follow me on Instagram you know that I LOVE a good inspirational quote. I love finding quotes, sayings and song lyrics and adding them to my collection. Each morning on my way to work I always take one of my favorites and put it on my Instagram page using the hashtag #WeekdayWordsFromCLB. This way all of my "words" get grouped together and are easily found when you're looking for some daily inspiration. 

While I mostly post inspirational quotes and words of wisdom, I found that I had a bunch of girl power and style related quotes that I wanted to share. Here are some of my favs for a little Thursday pick me up!

Happy almost weekend!! Keep on truckin'! 

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover