photo HeaderTwit_zps2444f7cd.png photo HeaderIG_zpsde8711bd.png photo HeaderPin_zpse2a2cf8e.png photo HeaderEM_zpsd2c26c6d.png

Monday, September 29, 2014

Managing the Mane

A couple of my go to hair favorites, along with a few things I'm lusting over! 


#1: Batiste Dry Shampoo (I am in LOVE with this one) 
#2: The Wet Brush (I have heard amazing things about this detangling brush!) 
#3: Dry Bar "Hold Me Hair Clips" (Perfect for sectioning off hair when blow drying.)
#4: Lavett&Chin Original Sea/Salt Texturing Mist (I have been dying to try this.) 
#5: Bumble & Bumble Shampoo (My sister in law uses this and swears by it.) 
#6: Elastic Hair Tie (The perfect snag free hair tie!)
 #7: Mason Pearson Rake Comb (Everyone needs a good "classic comb")


As always, thanks for reading! XO!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Something you want me to blog about? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover